Announcement June 12th, 2018 in Barcelona
Submission by February 28th, 2019 to email@example.com
- Overview on exemplary neighborhoods in Europe
- Improve the quality of life for inhabitants
- Minimise negative impacts on climate and resources
- Capitalize results of the EU project CESBA MED
Interested in participating in the CESBA NEIGHBORHOOD AWARD 2019?
APPLICATION PROCESS & TIMELINE:
The submitted projects will be subject to an eligiblity process, in order to ensure their quality and accordance to the Award´s principles and objectives. This will be achieved through:
- Individual support until submission
- Submission of application until 28th February 2019
- Compliance check by CESBA 18th of February until 28th February 2019
- Winner selection during the jury meeting in Marseille 28th March 2019
- Award Ceremony during SBE Scilla 16th-17th May 2019
- Award booklet and online presentation of winners and participants presented on SBE Scilla 16th-17th May 2019
- Exhibition of results by all CESBA MED project partners from May 2019 until October 2019
- Dedicated time slot for presentation during the World Sustainable Built Environment (SBE) Conference, Gothenburg (Sweden), on June 9-11th 2020
AWARD - OFFICIAL LAUNCH:
The official launch will be in Barcelona, June 12th, opened by UNEP and Covenant of Mayors.
This event is organised in the framework of the CESBA-MED project. Financed by the ERDF Interterritorial cooperation funds of the European Union through the Interreg Mediterranean Programme.
The interest of this event focuses on tools for a better planning of sustainability in your municipality.
In case you are interested to attend, you can register here.