Presentation of study results!
December 13th, 2018
Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Energie-Environnement, the regional energy and environment agency in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, and SCOPEs, consultant in social psychology, are pleased to present you the result of a study carried out to determine the qualitative indicators of environmental performance and satisfaction of residents in the Bon Lait district in Lyon.
120 residents were interviewed through questionnaires, described routes and mental maps to capture their experiences of the neighborhood and their perceptions of sustainable amenities.
This neighborhood, of which most of the dwellings were delivered in 2013, was designed and built in support of the "Sustainable Neighborhood recommendations” of Lyon Metropole, having since been enriched and modified.
The study was established on the basis of a twofold objective:
- To grasp the impacts of sustainable development on the lived experience of the inhabitants and their uses of their housing, and neighborhood,
- To identify qualitative indicators to be used in future projects.
The webinar will be organised on December 13th, from 10:30 to 12:00 am:
- Presentation of the CESBA MED project, by Etienne Vienot, AURA-EE, 5’
- Results of the study, Hélène Chiron and Nicolas Fieulaine, Scopes, 55’
- Question and discussion (30’)